Hey everyone! So I’m bringing my June book haul to you a little bit early this month because I’m not going to be buying any more books in June. I’m going on vacation in a few days, so the next haul is going to be a cumulative summer book haul, and you’re going to be seeing that at the end of August!
I’ve been going crazy with book-buying the last couple of months, so I’m fairly satisfied with this book haul. I have eight books here for you.
1. Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead
2. Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
3. The Gray Wolf Throne (Seven Realms #3) by Cinda Williams Chima
4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
5. Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch
6. All the Rage by Courtney Summers
7. An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir
~ The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
Also, random honorary mention to my new agenda. I’m a planner freak, and these planners have saved my life during my freshman year of college! XD
Okay, so that’s it for this month’s book haul. I hope you enjoyed this post.