Hello, hello! I hope you’re all having a wonderful start of the new week (and new month)!
I planned on reading a lot in February, and I was doing phenomenally at first until I read a supermegafoxyawesome book that gave me the hangover of hangovers, and I couldn’t pick up anything for a while after. And when I did pick something up, I wasn’t nearly as invested, so it took me a while to read said thing.
Despite that, I managed to read 11 books in February, wuhoo. Most of the books I read were sequels to series, because I’m trying to catch up (or finish) all my unfinished series. I managed to catch up to The Bone Season series, the Lunar Chronicles and managed to finish The Chaos Walking trilogy so yay for me! When it comes to quality, I read two 5 star books, five 4 star books, three 3 star books, and one 2 star book.
Without further ado, here are the books: (psst, if you’re interested in the reviews, just click the title!)
- The Mime Order (The Bone Season #2) by Samantha Shannon
- City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
- Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
- Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (COMING SOON)